Definition of plastic chair
Plastic chair is a chair made of plastic, there are many different types of plastic such as acrylic, polypropylene, polycarbonate, polyurethane, plexiglass to create the finished product. Plastic is a very durable, water-resistant, tough, and heat-resistant material
Structure of plastic chair
Composite plastic chair is made from composite resin combined with fiberglass. Therefore, the chair is always more durable than other products. Chair legs use sturdy materials such as wood, stainless steel, steel or hard plastic depending on the design. The strongest structure is the legs attached to the chair frame, not just the form attached to the outside. However, the external foot type also has the advantage of being removable for easy transportation.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using plastic chairs?
Advantages of using plastic chairs:
Plastic chairs have many advantages such as cheap price, popular use, dynamic and youthful design, diverse colors and designs, easy to use and decorate. In addition, plastic chairs are durable, good weather resistance. However, plastic chairs also have some disadvantages such as not high durability.
Some of the disadvantages of plastic chairs include:
- Not breathable: Plastic chair is not breathable, easy to cause sweat and discomfort when sitting for a long time. These days plastic chairs are designed in a modern style with more comfortable and airy materials and styles
- Not durable: Plastic chairs can break or be damaged if they are bumped or used too much. Currently, plastic chairs have very good bearing capacity because the manufacturer adds materials to create durability and toughness for the chair.
Where are plastic chairs commonly used?
Plastic chairs are usually made from polypropylene and are popular for their low cost, durability and ease of cleaning. They are commonly used in schools, hospitals, restaurants and other public places. Plastic chairs are commonly used in restaurants and cafes.
Why are plastic chairs more and more popular nowadays?
Plastic chairs are increasingly popular today for many reasons, including:
- Affordable: Plastic chairs are generally more affordable than other types of chairs.
- Easy to clean: The plastic chair is easy to clean and clean.
- Light and portable: The plastic chair is light and easy to move.
- Variety of colors: Plastic chairs have many colors to choose from.
- Eco-friendly: Plastic chairs are eco-friendly and recyclable.
Leading supplier and manufacturer of plastic chairs in Vietnam
Harmoor Vietnam Co., Ltd. is a leading plastic chair manufacturer in Vietnam. We have a wide variety of plastic chairs for customers to choose from depending on their needs. We provide furniture such as: cafe chair, bar chair, restaurant chair, garden chair, hotel chair, hospital chair, school chair, office chair, milk tea chair, nail salon chair, spa chair, hair salon chair, hall chair, dining room chair, coffee table, bar table, restaurant table, dining table.
HARMOOR VIETNAM CO., LTD
LEADING FURNITURE MANUFACTURER AND SUPPLIER IN VIETNAM
Address: Lot F1 and F2, Nam Dong Phu Industrial Park, Tan Lap Commune, Dong Phu District, Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam
Website: https://harmoor.com and https://harmoor.vn